Slow register on vaulting a pallet

When I go to vault a pallet, the game registers it too slow and the killer hits me. Is this a bug or the fact we don't have dedicated servers? Happens to me a lot. I will hit the button and then .5 seconds later I vault it and I get hit.

Comments

  • I think its just due to ping. If you have a lower ping it will happen less, and visa versa with a higher ping, so to answer your actual question, its because of lack of dedicated servers.

  • I hope we get dedicated servers. soon don't like jumping over the same things twice.

  • @Ray_Penber said:
    When I go to vault a pallet, the game registers it too slow and the killer hits me. Is this a bug or the fact we don't have dedicated servers? Happens to me a lot. I will hit the button and then .5 seconds later I vault it and I get hit.

    Sounds like you were lagging