Plot Twist & Unbreakable deactivate at the same time
Steam
- run both perks
- be injured
- use plot twist
- when u get up both perks deactivate!
every time
Tagged:
Under Review
Steam
every time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It works this way since release, but I think it shouldn't. If I use Plot Twist, why should I lose my Unbreakable?
Unfortunately, not a bug. If you pick yourself up with No Mither, it also deactivates Plot Twist.
From Plot Twist's description: "This perk deactivates if you recover yourself by any means."
I think it's so you can't put yourself on the ground over and over again, otherwise someone with No Mither could do exactly that. Plot Twist can be really good at juking a killer in a chase if you break line of sight.
yeah, but you should be able to use plot twist once and use Unbreakable once right?