nea and david cosmetic
think nea will ever get cat ears beanie?
edit I want bare hairy chested david
think nea will ever get cat ears beanie?
edit I want bare hairy chested david
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hell yes to both.
Off-topic but what I want to see for David is a drop armhole tank top. I just realized how sexy it can (potentially) be.
i like to see grey bear for david similar the 1 that we have but with different colour
i understand that i still like to see it done oh well.:p
i like this idea
just thinking dead rising 1 and 2chuck greene and frank west hairy chest looks good on both of them so it can be done.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/File:StoreBanner_moonrise.png similar this 1 but i thought this 1 was david but no it was ace feelsbadman
yea thinking it looked like david too a little makes ace look better tho.
Idk, David's an #########. Jeff seems much more fitting of the bear role.
Believe me, I know bears. :j
I all for that I like Dwight and with his hallowed blight wow. also year jeff is like a bear/cub but David more like an otter but I heard hairy men called woof or is it wolf?
Anything for more daddy David. :crazy:
I Awesome this because it needed it.
other then that is still odd nea got no cat ear beanie.
It would go so well with her kitty sweater as well
kind why I want it I own that sweater on ps4 and steam ver.
We also need horse mask Kate!!!
well maybe year of the horse but I be ok with it. 8-)
Either that or a rooster head!!! For year of the rooster. Last year was year of the doggo but this year, it's Miss Piggys time to shine!!!
yea but she don't get the outfit Huntress does which think she got it last year too wouldn't know missed the first event.
Yeah, huntress got the hound mask last year. I still have it to this day. Tbh tho, what else could we give miss piggy to look like a pig? Nothing, because she is already the perfect piggy
true and the only thing I wanted from that event was David jacket suck I missed it. but oh well.
I didn't get the David jacket. I think there's a chance of both cosmetics coming back tho. Perhaps a slim chance but it's a chance.
yea I hope so like the Legacy items I missed out oon too but don't care if they come back or not don't want them hell I don't even ware the bloody cosmetics for lvl up.