How does Cross Progress work in this case?
I haven't played the game for at least 6 months so I just wanted to know how it worked. I have an account on playstation with around 2.5k hrs and one on pc with 300 hrs. If I merge them how does it get merged? Or is it even merging? If I have Claudette P 30 on console and p3 on pc how will it work? Do I get 33 or? There are so many questions I have before merging.
Comments
I'd give the FAQ a read, should answer most of your questions:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/461-faq-cross-progression-release
Thx for linking it :) so that basically means that all my progress on pc will be overwritten since I have a lot more progress on console…idk man if at least we would get compensation in the form of Bloodpoints farmed on the lower account…but I guess it is ok