Cross Progression Question
If I link my Switch account to my PS4 and repurchase everything, will I be able to then get the free upgrade to PS5 with everything? Or will it still view my Switch as the primary one and make my buy everything a 3rd time?
If I link my Switch account to my PS4 and repurchase everything, will I be able to then get the free upgrade to PS5 with everything? Or will it still view my Switch as the primary one and make my buy everything a 3rd time?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First thing I did was sync two non-Switch accounts which each had some stuff on them, and things transferred between those accounts. Then I synced my Switch, which transferred the transferrable stuff from my Switch onto the other two accounts, plus the things on the other accounts were transferred to my Switch.
There doesn't seem to be a "primary" when it comes to what you own. Everything is shared except what's bought in the Nintendo shop.