Match History
Is it possible to implement a match history system. Sometimes I wish I could analyse more the game and what happened.
On LoL there is one and it is really helpful. I just wish there was one.๐
Is it possible to implement a match history system. Sometimes I wish I could analyse more the game and what happened.
On LoL there is one and it is really helpful. I just wish there was one.๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you talking about a trial replay option? We'd all love to see that, and it would make the reporting so much easier too.
Unfortunately they have said it's near impossible now, that it would have had been originally in the game back in 2016. Maybe in a future DBD2?