BHVR Terrible Console Report System
I will spare my time to be making a large tread that I know the developers won’t even bother look, so I will be direct with my in-satisfaction.
I played a match against a huntress that was visibly having wall hacks at all times. She would wind up the hatches 14 - 24 meters before even having a line of sight. She did have nowhere to hide, but I had Leon’s perk to see regressing gens and she would not kick them before coming to our direction. Also, when in a chase, I pre dropped shack pallet to gain distance once I realized she could see me through walls. I herd her kicking sounds were very fast with a little space between the kicks (almost instantly).
I of course lost the match, and that’s not my anger relied on. My anger is that I wanted to be able to make a report ticket, but I could not see it clearly in the customer service tab. Mind that I play my game in Portuguese, so some words and services do not explicitly state the report option. Also, I could not gather evidence, because of course, I am not a streamer, and I cannot playback my match for report purposes, so probably this will end up in nothing. So, my point is, this game is currently having a terrible report system for non-streaming players, with language barriers, and by-design incentives to not report hacking and exploitation in game.
I request a full rework on the reporting system to be more accessible, and customer friendly to report unsportsmanlike behavior within the game community. We deserve better, I deserve better after buying every single chapter of this game.
Comments