No Cross Progression Button??
I have updated, linked and synced my accounts HOWEVER I have no cross progression nor any mention or details about cross progression in my BHVR account.
I have updated, linked and synced my accounts HOWEVER I have no cross progression nor any mention or details about cross progression in my BHVR account.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In your BHVR Account, go to Game Library, hover over dbd and click "discover more", then scroll a little down and it's right there.
I use the Xbox app on my pc to play dbd, do u suggest that I should download steam or epic games to play dbd from there?