Two gens popping instead of one
I just lost again because when one gen gets done another magical gen gets popped when they haven’t even touched another one is this a new feature to nerf killers again or something 💀
I just lost again because when one gen gets done another magical gen gets popped when they haven’t even touched another one is this a new feature to nerf killers again or something 💀
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"again", lel.
It is a Bug. And it is getting fixed. Which you could have known if you would have used the Search-Function.
the sass
Sorry for asking I should have used the infamous search function silly me
There are a few dozen of threads about that. AND it is even under the "Known Issues"-portion of the Forum.