I have a big problem.
I made a bhvr account years back to link my steam account and back then you were unable to link your psn. After many years I forgot I already made and account so I made a new one to link my psn. So now I have 1 account with my psn linked and 1 with my steam linked but I want them both on 1 bhvr account. What do I do?
Comments
I have this exact same issue! It won't let me merge the accounts together for cross-progression because of this, but I don't want to risk unlinking my account just in case I lose my progress
When you unlink your platform account from your Behaviour Account, you'll have to wait 60 days before linking a new platform account (of the same platform) to your Behaviour Account. You will also have to wait 60 days to link that platform account to another Behaviour Account.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052863912-Can-I-disable-Cross-Progression-or-unlink-my-accounts-after-enabling-it
I know but before it said I can link a new psn account in september but now I get this message:
I am having the exact same issue with the exact same error pop up.
I attempt to link my current Playstation DBD account on the DBD Behaviour account page and an error pops up saying "You cannot link a PlayStation account different from the previous one." I have two Playstation accounts (an old one and a new one) and I accidently linked the old one. I unlinked it, waited for the full 60 days and I cant link the new account.
I have searched endlessly for a fix but haven't found anything.
For some reason this was considered as an answer? I was simply typing up a statement of frustration, not a fix for the problem.
If anyone discovers anything please let us know!
This exact thing happened to me. Waited precisely 60 days after unlinking. Getting the exact same "cannot link to a different PlayStation account from the previous one" error. Was promised by the support guy that I would be able to link a new account after 60 days. Waiting for their response through email, but venting my frustrations here too.