Cross Progression Problem
I was able to sync my progress around all my platforms but I cant see anything on the behaviour account page, it says again and again "You need to connect to the game using this Account before performing this action" and it looks like I didnt sync anything.

Comments
I am now getting the same thing after I closed my browser and cleared my cache to fix the Nintendo account linking being unavailable.
It’s best to contact support in these situations if you’ve already gone through all the steps to transfer and it still doesn't work.
You'll need to launch the game on the latest version on all linked accounts in order for cross-progression to work. If you've already done so, please reach out to our support team so we can investigate further: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/
My synchronisation wheel has suddenly started working again. Not sure why, but I'll take it.
Had a support ticket open about the Nintendo account visibility and this but I have yet to receive a response - looks like I don't need it now thankfully.
Hopefully yours just starts working out of the blue too