Will both Xbox versions sync with the cross progression? (windows version and xbox version)
I wondering this because they are two different versions but on one Xbox account. (One is the pc version and one is the Xbox version)
I wondering this because they are two different versions but on one Xbox account. (One is the pc version and one is the Xbox version)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pretty sure it already does, if you own both xbox one and series X or S, it's the same acct. If you're like me and mostly play on series x but also own the game on PC, Playstation, and Switch those different accts can now be linked
The Windows Store and the Xbox have two separate cross progression. You will have to link both. Here is what mine looks like. I didn't bother linking the Windows version because I already have it on Steam. (red boxes won't show. I put those there to hide my usernames on those)