PC - No Borrowed Time Immediately After Unhook

Step 1 : Play Survivor—Specifically Kate Denson VS Skull Merchant

Step 2 : Run Perks Dead Hard and Decisive Strike

Step 3 : Immediately after unhook animation ends but before gaining control of the survivor, be hit by the Killer (Must not be a self-unhook)

Step 4 : Survivor will not have the basekit Borrowed Time and will go down as if already in Deep Wound

This issue has only ever happened to me twice, and it has happened regardless of survivor chosen. Usually the only connecting factor is running some form of anti-tunnel perk such as Decisive Strike or Off the Record.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This bug happened when I had Off the record in the end game. Basekit BT did not apply to me even though it should only have been Off the record that was deactivated

    I played multiple survivors, I think it's Off the record that is bugged in that it also removes the basekit BT during endgame

  • Yeah it's definitely OTR that removes Endurance after unhook when gens are done.