Hi hello why do some player have this and some dont?
I have been trying to get this in my game but still i dont have it, anyone knows how to get it?
I have been trying to get this in my game but still i dont have it, anyone knows how to get it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's an unofficial custom perk icon thing which changes the visuals of perk icons.
The most well known way to get these is on a website named "nightlight"
Edit: Unless you're talking about the perks showing up in that area, in which case idk. Maybe something in the settings?
Some people just get this function randomly, can't tell you if it's bugged or planned as a test in the background without announcing it.
I heard it's enable for about 10% of players as a test, they are probably going to enable it for everyone gradually but still don't know when that is. I saw this information from a leaker on X but it has been a while.
thats weird my friend had it for almost over 1y ^^'