Quick summary of my games tonight in order

So I have played total of 5 games so far

Game 1. I hooked a survivor pretty early. was instantly crowded by the other 3, knowing they were not doing gens I fended them off while the hooked survivor died. All 3 remained near me trying to get a chase and blind me... I slugged them and hooked them all. End lobby complaints of how I made the game boring and I'm a bad killer. Don't like it? Go and do the damn gens instead of hovering near me intentionally. Result 4k

Game 2. 1 survivor trying desperately hard to get my attention, I went along with it... Spend fair bit of time going in circles. Hooked him. Saw a flashlight shining at me so knew there was someone near. No no that survivor wanted my attention, they got it... He's being taken out. End game lobby similar complaints of how I'm a bad killer and boring. Don't like it? Don't try get my attention, go do the damb gens. Result 4k

Game 3. Was a repeat of game 2 pretty much. result 4k no complaints in post game lobby so that was nice.

Game 4. Was going pretty good, survivors did a few gens, I got 1k. Was chasing someone around loops for ages while last gen was finished... Noed activated. Downed and hooked survivor, found another, downed and hooked. Last survivor freed the first hooked guy.... Found them both going for the gate. Downed the 2 of them mori. Result 4k. End match lobby abuse for using noed. I'm a bad killer and only won by using noed... Well maybe cleanse totems? Not difficult really. Don't like it? Complain to the Devs because it's a perk in the game, I'm free to use it if I wish... Good thing I did because it helped me.

Game 5. Very similar to game 4 but with the added looper trying to get my attention at the start of the match and following me wherever I go when I'm chasing someone. Took out the looper, yes I tunneled and camped...he wanted my attention, he got it. Hooked another, Others did gens, no ed activated... Downed 1 while other was on the hook. Was going to down the other but I lost him so I hooked the downed guy...the last one got to the exit escaped. Result 3k. End lobby chat, abuse of how I'm bad at the game can only win with camping, tunneling and noed... Hopes my family get cancer... I deserve death ...

This is just first 5 games tonight, every time I play the game it's a very similar experience. This is why I play the way I do, this is why I truly don't care if my tactics for playing the game is considered bad or boring. Suck it up buttercups, if I'm going to be bored to death going in circles or be crowded by teams with no intention of doing gens then you can be bored with my camping and tunneling.

Comments

  • But then when survivors do gens it's "gen rushing" and we're told killers have to tunnel and camp because the gens go too fast. So if doing gens results in tunneling and camping and not doing gens results in tunneling and camping it just seems like killers will tunnel and camp no matter what.

  • @Yggleif said:

    But then when survivors do gens it's "gen rushing" and we're told killers have to tunnel and camp because the gens go too fast. So if doing gens results in tunneling and camping and not doing gens results in tunneling and camping it just seems like killers will tunnel and camp no matter what.

    That maybe the case, but in my games, I generally don't come across gen rushing all that much. If I did then I know I would certainly feel pressured to chase people off the gens instead of camping knowing fully well no gens are being done. Personally I would find it more fun that way but like I said my experience, looping seems to be the way people go so I go prepared to counter the loops. Pyramid head is my killer of choice for that. Or Myers infinite tombstone. Awful early game but with the loopers I come across they pretty much give me T3 on a plate. Then it's the ones doing the gens that I sneak up on and instakill and leave the loopers for last.

    I think if people tried to lose line of sight and equipped perks to hide scratch marks and be stealthy then it would make tunneling harder. I can't tunnel what I can't find. And regards to Myers I can't get T3 if I don't have line of sight.

  • I personally would rather have survivors swarming me. It lets me relax knowing where they all are and gives me a good chance to snowball. What worries me greatly is when I’m chasing a survivor and downing them and no one is nearby anywhere. Because that means they are efficient and cooking gens.