[PC - Steam] Wiggle Bar Disappears After Protection Hit

Platform: PC - Steam


Description: While being carried, my wiggle bar and skill checks completely disappeared after other survivors took several hits for me. I think it was on the 3rd hit, when I was at about 70% wiggle progress. Killer proceeded to mow everyone down and then hook me.

Not too sure what the steps to reproduce would be, but:

  • Killer was The Legion
  • Autohaven Wreckers (Gas Heaven)
  • Exit gates powered but not opened, EGC not started
  • I was on death hook and 3 survivors were trying to take hits for me to prevent the last hook
  • Killer did not have perks to support (Nurse's Calling, Lethal Pursuer, Tinkerer, Brutal Strength) and was running Never-Sleep Pills & Mural Sketch
  • NAWest servers
  • I was playing Yui, running Babysitter, Windows of Opportunity, Overcome and Finesse
Tagged: Pending

Comments