My concern with Yui’s new tail cosmetic
I wanna wear the tail but I’m concerned it’s gonna expose me to the killer from a distance, feel like you can’t stealth with it.
I wanna wear the tail but I’m concerned it’s gonna expose me to the killer from a distance, feel like you can’t stealth with it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't worry about stealth with it, you'll more than likely cause the killer fps drops chasing you, especially M1 killer's, carrying a Yui with that skin was the bane of my existence haha.
I've had no lag or FPS issues with the tails so it doesn't effect everyone. There's just no hiding the tails with how bright they are making prob the biggest PTL skin but it also covers up part of the killer's screen when being carried so that's a PtW feature there. Also kinda surprised it's not a linked cosmetic.