Cross-play
All my friends are pc player but I am a PlayStation player so we can't play our favorite game together and that sucks, so I really hope the are working on it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not? Playing survivor is easy on any platform, so it doesnt make any diffrence...
Since the console survivors only face CASUAL killers who miss their hits just because the survivor spin around a bit, the PC killers would have an easier time facing such noobness, so whats the problem?
why street fighter v does it i play it on ps4 with my friend on steam
i don't know about the face crazy billys and leatherfaces my last match sucked it was a billy all survivors ragequit so it was just me and billy 5 gen not done that was a fun match. :'( >_<
Typical. Assumes all console players are bad because it's hard for them to hit 360's cause of crappy FPS. I'll tell you, that I came from console rank 1, and for killer I had much tougher games then I do with PC. Same for survivor. Console players adapt to crappy FPS and slow turning, yet they do well enough for their situation. It'd be PC killers who'd have harder times if they fixed console.
Yes join the pc master race and feel our fury !!!!!
If you get cross platform pc would absolutely destroy survivors from a killers perspective since pc killers have a huge advantage over console killers.
Now if it was optimized then it'd probably be a more even run for your money although some have played across both platforms so they've more adapted.
But the biggest reason it'll never happen is SONY is too self centered and greedy thinking they'd lose out when in fact more people might buy their platform if there was more cross play.