Please don’t fix the Wesker bug
Every match with a Wesker is absolutely hilarious and I love it. Being chased by Wesker while you look like you’re driving a car or having your back bent at a 90 degree angle has me cackling every time. 🤣🤣🤣
Every match with a Wesker is absolutely hilarious and I love it. Being chased by Wesker while you look like you’re driving a car or having your back bent at a 90 degree angle has me cackling every time. 🤣🤣🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, it is definitely one of the best experiences I've had while facing a Wesker.
Weskin'
Its funny but I can't find the hitbox to end the chase no enjoy it while it lasts