Patch to the hatch

Remove killer ability to grab a survivor jumping in the hatch and instead give killer blood lust 3, and insta- kill whenever a hatch is open.

Comments

  • or just remove the hatch and make a new end game mechanic

  • then they be no point to the hatch we alway get killed I mean you know killer always find the hatch before the survivor do.

  • then they be no point to the hatch we alway get killed I mean you know killer always find the hatch before the survivor do.

    Immunity to survivor if killer camps hatch, no grab animation if survivor initiates the jump
  • @whammigobambam said:
    NekoGamerX said:

    then they be no point to the hatch we alway get killed I mean you know killer always find the hatch before the survivor do.

    Immunity to survivor if killer camps hatch, no grab animation if survivor initiates the jump

    well that a little better.