This has to be one of the buggiest updates
Just listing the bugs I've found should be enough to get the point.
- Myers using Trapper's animations for menu and pre-game lobby (Possibly other killers with the same issue)
- Dead Hard causing endurance not to work when unhooked or using that med-kit addon for insta-endurance
- Multiple gens completing when one gets completed
- Dedicated server not responding counting as killer disconnecting and giving the disconnect penalty
- Wesker's power breaking animations
I don't know how all of this got messed up but at least The Twins didn't cause it
Comments
Gosh, so many people saying "this is the buggiest update ever".
Binding of Kin wasn't that long ago-
oh.
There's been buggier ones, but yes this one has been particularly bad.
And we've got 2v8 coming up which is certainly gonna cause loads of issues.
Right now, I couldn't select perks for any of my Killers because they turned into the Chaos Shuffle perk slots that can't be interacted with. Literally, they had the same question mark icons.
Well, there was recently a wave of layoffs (if I recall some people saying), so workload for the remaining employees likely increased.