Teachable perks
Hi, i was wondering, if i find the empathy teachable perk in the bloodweb of claudette (i havent gotten it yet) can i still find self care in her bloodweb too, i kinda want to get them both...
Thanks in advance
Hi, i was wondering, if i find the empathy teachable perk in the bloodweb of claudette (i havent gotten it yet) can i still find self care in her bloodweb too, i kinda want to get them both...
Thanks in advance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no matter what you will get every teachable perk for an example you reached lvl 40 david king and you got hes 3 teachables it will come out in the bloodweb on youre claudette. you can get both self care and empathy it will show up on youre bloodweb
Bring Claudie to 30 for empathy, 35 for botany, 40 for self care teachables.
I think what they're asking is if it still pops up if you miss it during the 30, 35, and 40 mark and if you can get them out of order or if that would give it a hard lock and you would be missing out on those teachables. I believe you can still get it and it'll randomly appear in the web, opposing a normal perk. I usually get the teachables when I see them, though, so I don't know for sure.
There've been times where I forego the teachable to get another perk I really wanted (like when Sprint Burst Lv2 never appeared in the web for Meg until after character Lv30) and it appears in the next bloodweb.
If I had to make a guess, I'd say a teachable perk will always appear (or has a high chance of appearing) in the web if you are over its level requirement and you don't know it yet.