How the hell do I get rid of the annoying exclamation marks on my survivors?!
As above, they appeared since the update and I find it incredibly irritating for my slightly autistic nature!
Why have they added this annoying 'feature'?!
As above, they appeared since the update and I find it incredibly irritating for my slightly autistic nature!
Why have they added this annoying 'feature'?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No idea. What these exclamation marks mean ? New cosmetics available ?
Maybe Devs have said 'something' about this secret thing…
you can get rid of them by going into the store and click on/view all the individual pieces for that character that’s been added newly to the store. And dont forget to also view the whole outfit and not only the individual pieces.
As to why… well… hate to say it as I don’t like people implying BHVR only does something because of it but in this case it fits..
Ahhh I see… well FML I guess I am forced to visit the store to look at stuff I don't want to get rid of them :/