Killswitch wesker
He's bugged to no end. Every time he uses his ability you get mangled in a pretzel form. You can't loop because all animation and feedback is gone.
He's bugged to no end. Every time he uses his ability you get mangled in a pretzel form. You can't loop because all animation and feedback is gone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, they brought the car bug back.
this is a funny bug I don't mind looping while looking like a complete idiot heh…
Yeah, I played one game with Wesker and .. I got really confused, wondering why and what's going on. While I had a hunch that it's gotta be about some new bug or something, I wasn't sure.
Thanks for shedding the light onto it.
Weskin'
It's just a visual bug, I don't think it changes your hitbox at all
It changes your perception of the hit boxes, its not fair
Wesked by Daylight