[PC] Power Struggle (+ Flip Flop) Works On Already Dropped Pallets
Description
I had a match where a Haddie was dead on hook and went down near a dropped pallet. I heard the pallet drop noise and them stun the Killer despite the fact that the pallet was already dropped. Throughout the match they kept doing this with already dropped pallets.
I even tested the pallets to make sure that they were dropped, and no, it was not a visual bug, you can stun the Killer using Power Struggle on already dropped pallets.
One of our teammates even botched a pallet save and the Haddie was still able to use Power Struggle on the already dropped pallet.
The map was Hawkin's Lab just in case it might be map specific.
Steps to Reproduce
- Equip Flip Flop and Power Struggle.
- Go into a match.
- Drop a pallet.
- Go into the Dying State next to a pallet and recover enough to be able to use Flip Flop and Power Struggle.
- Have the Killer pick you up.
- The "Drop Pallet" prompt is there, and can be used to free yourself from the Killer's grasp.
How Often Does This Occur
I personally do not know and it may require more testing.
Comments