Will items, add-ons, and offerings be combined/accumulate? (Cross-Progression)

This part of the FAQ makes me think that items, add-ons, and offerings won't be combined/accumulate. I have a lot of items, add-ons, and offerings on Steam and PS4/PS5. I want them to be added all together to a new sum if I enable Cross-Progression.

For example, on Steam, I have about 200 anniversary cakes on Legion. On PS5, I have about 500 anniversary cakes on Legion. If I merge my accounts, will I now have 700 anniversary cakes or just 500? (higher value being used)

Untitled Image

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/28143341034644-Cross-Progression-Release-FAQ

Comments

  • Can someone who enabled Cross-Progression tell me what happens to items, add-ons, and offerings between accounts?

  • @puncher said:

    This part of the FAQ makes me think that items, add-ons, and offerings won't be combined/accumulate. I have a lot of items, add-ons, and offerings on Steam and PS4/PS5. I want them to be added all together to a new sum if I enable Cross-Progression.

    For example, on Steam, I have about 200 anniversary cakes on Legion. On PS5, I have about 500 anniversary cakes on Legion. If I merge my accounts, will I now have 700 anniversary cakes or just 500? (higher value being used)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ITOFX5NF90KY/capture-jpg.jpg

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/28143341034644-Cross-Progression-Release-FAQ

    You are correct about items, add-ons and offerings. It will just keep the highest value so yeah, all the things that you've collected on the accounts with the lowest numbers will be lost. I don't know why they decided not to combine everything into one big collection but it is what it is…