When do we get Frank Stone preorder extras?
I’m on Xbox. If I pre-order the Casting of Frank Stone Deluxe Edition, do I receive the extras such as in-game, cosmetics and blood points for DBD now or on release day?
I’m on Xbox. If I pre-order the Casting of Frank Stone Deluxe Edition, do I receive the extras such as in-game, cosmetics and blood points for DBD now or on release day?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On release date you get the extra items for DBD when both Frank Stone and DBD are linked to your behavior account.
The steam page says "Dead by Daylight rewards will be redeemable starting September 3rd, 2024." I should think the date would be the same for XBox.
Thank you both!