Are console players just unable to cycle thru characters quickly now using their analog sticks?

With the Babysitter update, I wanted to take time to replace Bond on all of my characters with it.

It used to be that I could just hit L3 or R3 to quickly cycle thru, bit now I have to go into the character screen every time. Please tell me this is a bug. It feels horrible. 😢

Comments

  • This is one of the first things I noticed when trying to change cosmetics on characters, it feels horrible not being able to mouse over and click through them all without backing out to another screen

  • New UI changes are bad.

    I really can´t understand who greenlits this as a good idea.

    Unnecessary complicated and unintuitive.

  • Yes, the functionality is completely gone. Which is annoying, because it was a nice and quick way to cycle through characters who were close to each other.