Consecutive match?
By any chance does anyone know how long after finishing a match do you have to que up for it to be considered a consecutive match?
By any chance does anyone know how long after finishing a match do you have to que up for it to be considered a consecutive match?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A 'consecutive match' ? What do you mean ?
There are xp bonuses for consecutive matches right now. I’ve noticed that if I take too long to re-que that the bonus goes away.
Logically, and as far as I understand the meaning of the word 'consecutive', if you play 2 games in row (without quitting the game between those), you should have your XP bonus. On the contrary, if you close the game after the first of these two games, you lose the bonus.
But indeed, I can't confirm that is the real meaning of this 'consectuive match'.
I take it to mean that too which is so strange considering that I don’t get the bonus if I wait too long in the lobby.
Yes ? And how much long ? 2 mins, 5mins. ? More ?
I guess BVHR are not very communicative about these kind of things…