This has been a bug since the Alan Wake chapter, can happen once, twice, or even three times in one match. I don’t know how this bug has been overlooked when it’s been reported a lot.
This was a thing for a long time.
It used to happen when you used pre-rework Compound 33.
After Blights first add-on revisit this bug started randomly happen across all matches.
It doesn't matter what add-ons you play or if you play any now.
I did a lot of testing, but there is no reliable way of reproducing this behaviour.
The only way to experience it is by playing against bots and hitting them over and over again until the bug occurs.
It's also not just a double stun, I also got a hit with a kind of normal cooldown (I was walking slower) but the stun from the syringe came 2 seconds later xD
Can confirm. Happens to me quite often actually, and i think it has something to do with m1 and m2 buttons being mashed simultaneously/both pressed way too quickly during the Lethal Rush.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep. As far as I know, it doesn't happen upon a pattern or anything, but it's kind of annoying when it hinders you from getting that hit
This has been a bug since the Alan Wake chapter, can happen once, twice, or even three times in one match. I don’t know how this bug has been overlooked when it’s been reported a lot.
This was a thing for a long time.
It used to happen when you used pre-rework Compound 33.
After Blights first add-on revisit this bug started randomly happen across all matches.
It doesn't matter what add-ons you play or if you play any now.
I did a lot of testing, but there is no reliable way of reproducing this behaviour.
The only way to experience it is by playing against bots and hitting them over and over again until the bug occurs.
It's also not just a double stun, I also got a hit with a kind of normal cooldown (I was walking slower) but the stun from the syringe came 2 seconds later xD
He likes to bug out quite a bit sometimes.
Heres a clip of the fatigue bug
https://youtu.be/ZiM7mKoa1KIHere's a clip of the Bug
https://youtu.be/ZiM7mKoa1KIHere is the double fatigue BHVR
https://youtu.be/ZiM7mKoa1KICan confirm. Happens to me quite often actually, and i think it has something to do with m1 and m2 buttons being mashed simultaneously/both pressed way too quickly during the Lethal Rush.
Like main Blight, it happens quite often
Very old bug that they managed to fix but ended up coming back alongside his rework. They're probably aware of it already.
Even today in the Castlevania chapter it still happens and very often. When are they going to fix it?
This and that annoying jitter Blight does everytime he breaks pallet or a wall.
This error usually occurs after hitting the survivor with the power