How to get into the game?

I can't enter the game and after the game introduction, I was logged out and displayed this text. Is this because the game publisher is updating or is it my computer? I need some help

Comments

  • You did not attach any picture.

    Did you already try to verify the files (when you are on Steam)? Drivers updated?

  • oh hi , it is my error

    Fatal error: [File:C:\Jenkins2\Live\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 873] Interfaces.CopyCommandList->Close() failed at C:\Jenkins2\Live\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12CommandList.cpp:268 with error E_INVALIDARG

    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 101402546 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 100928669 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 100928409 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 100943652 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 101295142 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 115199704 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 115220346 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 115200847 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 54023259 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 93635262 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 115788347 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 95157143 bytes
    DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 95133329 bytes
    kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 94164 bytes
    ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 315073 bytes

  • I will use this Thread and not the second one you created…

    Did you do any of the above I have written?

  • @hiiiiguys said:

    I can't enter the game and after the game introduction, I was logged out and displayed this text. Is this because the game publisher is updating or is it my computer? I need some help

    Hi, are you on Steam? If so, try to put:

    -force -dx11

    in launch options


    If you’re on Epic, try the following:

    Open the Epic Games Launcher.

    1. In the top-right corner, click on the initial of your Display Name
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Scroll down and expand DBD.
    4. Check the box for Additional Command Line Arguments.
    5. Type: -d3d11
    6. Relaunch DBD

    Credit: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/1d7b14h/cant_get_the_game_working/