Out of all of these. Which KILLER do you think, canonically, needs voice lines the most?
Mainly including Killers that have quotes in their Teachable Perks. Besides maybe Oni, because I'd like to hear an angry demon threaten me in Japanese, anime style.
I would've added Freddy, but it'd obviously be the major vote. He really does need lines, he's FREDDY. It's just not the right Freddy. I get the licensing issues and all that, I'm really hoping that for his rework, Bhvr would potentially rack up enough money to pay for the US rights so that we could potentially get Dream Warriors.
Comments
Ghost face voice lines would be great. He is an original character in DBD so anyone could voice him.
Considering their age, I feel like ######### talking is not that far-fetched for them
I can imagine The Deathslinger having some amazing Spaghetti-Western themed lines.
Giving Skull Merchant scary voice lines, like Hostel/Most Dangerous Game scary, would really give her that extra bit of theme we’re all craving from her.
Edit: But the voice itself needs to sound horribly, horribly creepy.