Are offerings going to be enabled for 2v8?
Consider: 10 cakes
Consider: 10 cakes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I imagine they won’t be for this reason but I suppose time will tell.
If this were the case I'd get like 10+ prestiges a day, 1000% extra bloodpoints would get me like 500k every game or something, we can only hope. 🙏
With the survivor class system, lack of hooks making hook spread and luck impacts irrelevant, and that perks aren't a thing, I imagine we don't have offerings at all. My guess is that the selections screen will be either choosing your killer or your survivor class and that's it.
Yeah... except you'll always have ppl playing moris or map offerings.