Judith Tombstone Is Making Shape Too Slow
.I Am Playing As Shape And When I Use Judith Tombstone Add-on It Is Making Me Too Slow
.I Am Playing As Shape And When I Use Judith Tombstone Add-on It Is Making Me Too Slow
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because you have an ability that can instant kill healthy survivors on their first hook, and that's more insanely powerful than any other killer/addon ability in the game, so feeding Myers some burger king is part of the balance.
Run Play With Your Food and get stacks or try a different build. Tombstone Piece doesn't have the slowdown and doesn't take as long to charge (and is horribly overpowered as a result.)