I'm having problems with the chat
hi! how are you all? I'm having some problems with the chat. I don't mean like it's not working or anything like that, I just want to permanently deactivate it and I can't find a way to do so. lately people in the chat have been very toxic and plain cruel, I try not to read it but it's there and I want to see the game stats so I don't skip that part. I've been getting new killers lately and some of them are hard to use, and sometimes I don't even kill anyone during that game. and it's ok, that doesn't make me mad, I mean I'm learning and I'm not going to ask survivors to make it easy for me, they're also trying to win. what's been making me angry, sad and even made me take a long break from the game a while ago is that after those games survivors have been making fun of me in very mean ways or saying horrible things that honestly just make me so sad I don't even wanna play anymore. the game is absolutely fascinating and I love it, I wouldn't want to stop playing it just because some horrible people don't understand we're all just trying to enjoy and play this game. it's taking a toll on my mental health honestly. maybe I'm too sensitive and get stressed easily but I really love the game, it's my favorite of all, so I'd really love it to be a way of just deactivating the chat permanently. thanks for reading :)
Comments