Beast of prey rework (my idea)

AT the start of the trial, gain undetectable for 2 minutes. This goes away when you hit a survivor

Add 2 seconds to all stealth perks

Comments

  • I've seen this type of perk suggested, but reworking Beast of Prey for it is a new take. I also accept that, considering current BoP is pretty useless.

    I also think it works for Huntress, adept wise. One stealthy shot where the survivors only hear her lullaby? Not entirely useful by itself but to me it feels right for Huntress adept.

  • Intresting idea, though id rather have septic touch worked on.

  • @ChaosWam said:

    I've seen this type of perk suggested, but reworking Beast of Prey for it is a new take. I also accept that, considering current BoP is pretty useless.

    I also think it works for Huntress, adept wise. One stealthy shot where the survivors only hear her lullaby? Not entirely useful by itself but to me it feels right for Huntress adept.

    It was this perk or Insidious