Can someone explain how to join that challenge or do I just have to get chased in normal games?
@BurnedTerrormisu said:Can someone explain how to join that challenge or do I just have to get chased in normal games?
@BurnedTerrormisu said:
I believe it’s just normal games.
So, essentially, just play as normal.
It is just normal games, you do not need to do anything specific.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can someone explain how to join that challenge or do I just have to get chased in normal games?
I believe it’s just normal games.
So, essentially, just play as normal.
It is just normal games, you do not need to do anything specific.