Fix solo q rankings

Ive gotten games where my teammates dont know what they're doing, and I'm so used to being a team player and helping everybody. Had 2 games, I'll tell you then.

#1. Last end of the game vs a Chucky, I 99 the exit gate, someone gets downed, and im walking towards where the person is being carried. But nope! Sable opens the exit gate at healthy state. We save them, but I get downed by distracting the killer. (Nea didn't bodyblock??) I die and the Chucky camps me with no anti camping bar because camping is so easy.

#2. Against a billy, we were winning with all gens done. I was down, and the Meg was trying to save me. She did but we got downed again because we were in a dead zone inside a building. Amazingly, Steve opens the gate, and leaves! Me and Meg die as Dwight and Steve leave! And the hook placement is awful as usual. Fun fact though, I was juking and looping the killer for a long long time.

These 2 examples are perfect reasons to why ranking needs a change. Instead of escaping as winning, it should be based on how well of a teamates you are, winning only boost points.

The points should easily be.

Gen progression.

Teamwork.

Escaping chases/ making chases last long.

And more.

Comments

  • It is difficult because of the current Rank and MMR system. It's not based on Steam's playing hours. It has a huge impact on solo players. I, who played 5,000 hours, was matched up against a player who played less than 100 hours. They still haven't. Get to know the perks and how to deal with each killer.