Stats being shown
I would also like leader boards but that doesnt need to happen...
What I really want and love to see come to the game is:
How many pallet stuns did I get in the game I just finished and do I have fully.
As survivor what was my longest chase in the game I just finished and as killer what was my shortest chase.
As killer how many hits did i get in the game and how many do I have through all of my play time?
These are some examples I'd love to see come to the game others ofcourse would be... the survive and death ratio of myself, how many gens I've completed, time spent in the TR, how many times I've been hooked,
my kill average, how many hooks do I have,
Maybe not all of these need to come but it would still be interesting to see stats come to the game maybe without leader boards (like i said at the beginning of the post I would like to see them come to the game but they dont have too) so when I log on to DBD I can see my numbers as killer and survivor...
What I really want and love to see come to the game is:
How many pallet stuns did I get in the game I just finished and do I have fully.
As survivor what was my longest chase in the game I just finished and as killer what was my shortest chase.
As killer how many hits did i get in the game and how many do I have through all of my play time?
These are some examples I'd love to see come to the game others ofcourse would be... the survive and death ratio of myself, how many gens I've completed, time spent in the TR, how many times I've been hooked,
my kill average, how many hooks do I have,
Maybe not all of these need to come but it would still be interesting to see stats come to the game maybe without leader boards (like i said at the beginning of the post I would like to see them come to the game but they dont have too) so when I log on to DBD I can see my numbers as killer and survivor...
Comments