Pig’s Stealth Need a Rework
This is the third time I’ve had to deal with a Pig abusing their stealth ability. I get downed, a trap gets placed on my head, I get hooked then unhooked, the Pig beelines it for me and follows me around in stealth, thus not making my timer go down. If I go to a contraption to take my trap off, she unstealths and tries to grab me. Instead of just downing me, she goes BACK INTO STEALTH to force my timer to keep ticking down. There is quite literally nothing I can do as a survivor to counteract this. I either get grabbed and thrown on hook for doing this already dumb side objective, or I get my head blown off from not being able to remove my trap. How is this, under any circumstance, fun or enjoyable for anyone but the killer. I would rather be tunneled and able to have a chance to survive than be tunneled and die no matter what I do.
Now when I see a Pig I just want to DC to save myself the headache of someone playing like this.
Comments
My only advice is to you is dont get mad, and accept this, in the same way you would being tunneled.
What you have to remember is this is an extremely inefficient means of tunneling a player, so abuse the headtrap timer yourself and punish this Pig as hard as you possibly can.
How? A Pig doing this is exerting no pressure on the rest of your team. Generators take 90s per player, it take 150s to pop your head, 130s with the Tampered Timer add-on. There is already 1 gen done, so there are 4 left. Your goal now is to make sure you waste as much time as humanly possible.
When she creeps after you, do run from her, but count 60s and then force her to down you. After you are unhooked, immediately start trying to do boxes and force her to stick on you.
Would you believe you are actually in control in this situation? Pig cannot leave you, cause your head trap could be a 1 or 2 check headtrap. She must keep following you. You should still have 90s before you die. If you keep trying to get your search off, and running drom her, then hard commit no matter what with 15s left to go. She either has to down you, which wastes more time, or you get a search off and run the risk of getting the hat off anyway.
Between having to follow you, the time taken to down and hook you, you should easily be able to buy upwards of 2 minutes for your team even if you didn’t do well in chase…
For 3 players, 2 minutes is more than enough time to get 3 gens done, the Pig will either be on defending exit gates or on 1 gen left.
If you did well in chase, and your team was good, you may well be alive while the gates are powered, at which point you have to hope they leave to give you a chance to get hatch.
You will likely still lose to a Pig doing this, but you can take solace in screwing her plan up as much as possible for the rest of the your team.