How do I play Solo Q
How do I play Solo Q? Can someone give me a run down on what I should do and not do?
How do I play Solo Q? Can someone give me a run down on what I should do and not do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, and all that can be very well explained during a 'Kill With Your Friends' game mode. If you want some practice about 'How do I play SoloQ' we can get a try.
Tell me if you are interested, I will be glad to help you with the few that I know about the game.
The short answer: just don't, except you enjoy being a punching bag or are into the whole fighting a losing battle. - Cause if you stick with soloQ it will be a lot of losing battles.
Gnerally; don't unhook into a killer's face, try to not lead a killer to where gens are being worked on (try to keep an eye on where gens have been completed and run there. Try to not pre-drop - but rather pre-drop than go down early game. But still try to not use every, but every second or third pallet. What's beyond that is a mix of game sense that's developed over time and luck with the mmr/matchmaking. You can try to specifically practise chase in 1v1s - there's also a bunch of videos on how to run the common structures and main buildings as well as on check spots- but be aware that there's only so much one surv can do.