Blood Points

Why do the Blood Points cap out at 2million on DBD wish it could cap at 10Million

Comments

  • Bloodpoints shouldn't have a cap in my opinion.

    We are being forced to spend lots of time spending bloodpoints.

    Irisident shards and auric cells dosen't have a cap. Why do bloodpoints have that?

    If bloodpoints didn't had a cap, I would be more focused on to play for fun. "I do play for fun" but bloodpoints at the endgame says I did bad or good in a match.

    Imagine we got 15k BP minimum to enter a match. Even if somone DC or server DC's before game started.

    And if we survive a match, another 15k added Bonus. Plus the points we get in the match

    And for killers, devide 15000 on 4. So each kill adds up to that 15k bp.

    This way killers dosen't have to play unfair to get points. Killers in general do get more points than survivors.