Is it possible that Tryks becomes a staple of the trails?
Personally I absolutely adore Tryks. I think her lines are hilarious and hearing a silly voice in the trials helps throw more life in the trial than there already is. I think if she were to be a staple there should be an option to disable and enable Tryks to spawn in the air and has some voice lines. The voices lines I think would need to be more suited for trials in general and she can get unique voice lines depending on the events. Maybe even unique voice lines for killers and survivors!
If she can't be a staple for trials in general, will she be a staple for the events?
Comments
Nothing made the event worse than listening to the annoying pixie making unfunny wisecracks while me and my team were getting stomped. Please no more of her.
That's why it would be an option! Those who aren't a fan of her can simply have an option to disable her and not have to hear her, but those who are fans of her could simply turn on the option and she's present!