Deep Wound change idea

May we get a small change so that Deep Wound is more useful during chases?

  1. First increase the mending time to 30 seconds basekit;
  2. then pause the Deep Wound timer while running or performing conspicuous actions;
  3. the screen only gets darker during chases;
  4. and every second you survive a chase gets converted into your mending process.

I believe it'll prevent teammates from healing and self-mending so often (against Legion vs. soloq), improving interaction between killers and survivors. Deep Wound will work to counter Endurance, leaving survivors vulnerable for a while without extremely hindering the pace of the trial.

Please consider it, thank you.

Comments

  • 30 seconds??? what?

    We'll have Legions moonwalking for stall instead of bleeding people out.

    I see where you're coming from with the idea but it's really flawed in execution. I don't think Deep Wound really needs any significant changes at the moment.