This isn’t bannable, right?

I knew the guy had borrowed time, so I blocked the basement, is this bannable? If I remember correctly, it’s not.

Comments

  • @RotBb said:
    I knew the guy had borrowed time, so I blocked the basement, is this bannable? If I remember correctly, it’s not.

    Not if you were doing it until it wore off then hit him.

    That's called "well played".

  • @RotBb said:
    I knew the guy had borrowed time, so I blocked the basement, is this bannable? If I remember correctly, it’s not.

    Not if you were doing it until it wore off then hit him.

    That's called "well played".

    Alright, thanks pal. I didn’t lock them down there or anything, just stood there for like ten seconds and hit them.
  • @RotBb said:
    Attackfrog said:

    @RotBb said:

    I knew the guy had borrowed time, so I blocked the basement, is this bannable? If I remember correctly, it’s not.

    Not if you were doing it until it wore off then hit him.

    That's called "well played".

    Alright, thanks pal. I didn’t lock them down there or anything, just stood there for like ten seconds and hit them.

    Yup! That's just solid playstyle. Not bannable or even "toxic" .

  • Very smart play honestly. Congrats
  • @RotBb said:
    Attackfrog said:

    @RotBb said:

    I knew the guy had borrowed time, so I blocked the basement, is this bannable? If I remember correctly, it’s not.

    Not if you were doing it until it wore off then hit him.

    That's called "well played".

    Alright, thanks pal. I didn’t lock them down there or anything, just stood there for like ten seconds and hit them.

    Yup! That's just solid playstyle. Not bannable or even "toxic" .

    Yeet