You're lying between David and Yui.
Which side are you going to roll?
The poll is anonymous, feel free to vote!
I hope this drawing is appropriate for the forum…
Which side are you going to roll?
The poll is anonymous, feel free to vote!
I hope this drawing is appropriate for the forum…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think this question should be here. This is a Twitter thing. Not a Forum question for DBD.
What is the purpose with this poll?
What will you do after the poll?
I am confused.
Team David
One thing I would like to question is, is the drawing within the forum rules.
I am confused as well.
Can you please show the rules that state what is allowed in on the polls section here on the forums and what’s only supposed to be on Twitter? Do every other polls on here have a higher purpose?
Just wanted to pop in and clear up any confusion; there is nothing wrong with this poll and it fits within the Forum Rules.
David is canonically gay. I'm female. I don't think he wants me, so Yui it is.