Is there anything being done to counter and ban cheaters from the game?
Apparently there's a cheat or an exploit where survivors can make the killer disconnect from the game. As a killer main this happens to me at least once a week. In fact it just happened to me like 10 mins ago that's why I'm posting this.
I notice that whenever survivors can't handle me as a killer they start to act weird then a few seconds later i get disconencted mid chase then it says "the server disconnected" and everyone has a disconnected icon but I receive 0 bloodpoints yet the survivors receive between 5000 to 15000 bloodpoints.
Like my last game we were in RPD. I was using Wraith and I got 2 hooks in less than 2 mins of chase. Suddenly the 2 survivors I hooked started acting weird. The Sable started going in out of lockers giving me non stop sound notifications. The Jill started following me around hoping to take hits. After I hooked these 2 for the 2nd time I started chasing a different survivor. Just as I was about to hit that survivor the game froze then I got disconnected from the match.
I know for a fact that my internet is not the issue. I have a consistent 800 mbps speed. I'm also not experiencing any lags whatsoever in these games that I get disconnected from. It's always the same pattern. Whenever I get fast downs and hooks someone starts acting weird then I get disconnected from the match.
Comments