Constant DCing as killer for no discernible reason
Does anyone else get randomly disconnected in the middle of random matches sometimes? I have these moments where every survivor starts running in place, then the match ends for no reason.
Survivors get no penalty for this and even get BPs, while I not only lose BPs, but also get a timeout penalty (which, if it happens several times in a row, gets ridiculously long).
Why does this happen, why do I have the feeling that it's a server side issue (i have perfect internet connection) and why do I, the killer, get penalised for this?
Comments
There is bunch of times where I get a random DC, but generally it's not with DC penalty and basically all survivors loses BP too
It's honestly quite ridiculous how the server itself shuts down (maybe DDOSed by an angry survivor after all but 1 of them gave up and i only chased the one still playing?), and I GET PUNISHED FOR IT.
Killers havent hosted servers for years but Im still the party that gets penalised for a server shutdown for whatever reason. Its insane.
It would be nice if someone from BHVR addressed this. Why does the killer get a disconnect penalty for THIS?