Possibly Hacking Possibly Not
A month ago i got back into playing dead by daylight and 2 weeks ago when playing survivor I suddenly got kicked out into a loading screen. Then an error message appeared saying “Your season has expired or some is using your account on another device” I have good internet and I haven’t passed my account to anyone else. And it’s disturbing to think someone else has my account and could probably find my location. Which ultimately discourages me from playing the game. And it doesn’t help that while watching a YouTube video of Dead by daylight Dowsey said that he had to use a vpn for 2 years so he wouldn’t get doxxed playing your game. I play on PS5 and I’m just concerned that I won’t get dozed playing my favorite game. So please fix this behavior or take a look into this
Comments