My match data spreadsheet
I've been keeping track of my own matches, and now the first half of 2024 is complete. So I can see how often perks are used, how often people give up, how often people get tunneled, etc.
I've been keeping track of my own matches, and now the first half of 2024 is complete. So I can see how often perks are used, how often people give up, how often people get tunneled, etc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to track it in a way that allows the information to be summarised. Just scrolling through the data isn't useful.
I just do this for my own fun, really, not to prove how often certain things happen.